Okay 🙂 I’m not sure how to start here… These mini cheesecakes are incredible! This recipe is one of my favourite extra creamy cheesecake recipes, I’ve shared it before with my oreo cheesecakes but today we have something a little more classic. A delicious biscuit crusted, strawberry topped super soft and smooth cheesecake 😉
This recipe can very well be doubled and made into a round cheesecake cake. Super easy!
I used Golden Oreos here mainly because that’s what I had on hand but you can just as easily use any biscuit you like.
The topping is a strawberry jam topping, just something super easy, but of course a strawberry coulis is fabulous!
My family were surprised at how delicious these were! So much so that they thought I didn’t make them myself! 🙂
I love how simple they are and that they can be made by hand. Easy no bake deliciousness 😉
No Bake Cheesecakes
Makes 12 or more according to cupcake cup size
- 3/4 cups Golden Oreo, or any preferred biscuit crumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
For the cheesecakes
- 1 cup (250mls) whipping cream
- 8 oz (1 cup) brick style cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (60gms) icing sugar
- Pinch of salt (1/8 teaspoon) or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract or to taste
- Golden Oreo biscuits, crushed
Toppings of your choice
- Strawberry coulis
- Whipped cream
- Line a muffin tray with cupcake cups.
- In a small bowl, blend together the biscuit crumbs and melted butter.
- In separate mixing bowl, whisk cream to soft medium peaks and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk cream cheese, sugar, salt and vanilla for 2 – 3 minutes using an electric whisk until smooth. It make take longer if whisking by hand.
- Add the whisked cream and whisk to incorporate. Make sure to whisk only until smooth and thick enough to see deep swirls from the whisk. It will split if over whisked so take care at this point.
- Take a spoonful of batter and divide into cupcake cups. Sprinkle some crushed biscuits on top and top with more batter. Repeat with each of the cupcakes. Sprinkle the biscuit crumb mixture on top making sure to fill crumbs to the edges (you’re going to turn these upside down when done so this will actually be the bottom)
- Cover cakes well and refrigerate for minimum 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Once done, take each cupcake and remove the paper cups. Place each one biscuit side at the bottom. Top cheesecakes with whipped cream and more oreos. Keep cakes in fridge until ready to serve.