I think that these pancakes had one of the best reactions from my family when I first made them 🙂 they disappeared within minutes and all I heard was “more more please give me some more”!
These pancakes have also recieved some great feedback from those of you who have made them when I first shared them on my Facebook page. 🙂
They’re one of the easiest recipes I’ve made and you can literally measure everything into a bowl, whisk and fry! 🙂
I always have to double the recipe because one batch isn’t enough especially when I use 1/4 cup scoops 🙂
The pancakes themselves are super delicious, soft, fluffy and rich. Top them with anything you desire, I know you guys will be making them time and time again! 🙂
This recipe will become the only pancake recipe you will ever need! 🙂
Makes 12 – 14 pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- Optional: cinnamon or vanilla extract may be added
- In bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt.
- In large bowl, whisk together egg, butter, sugar and milk and add in the flour mix.
- Heat a non stick pan or griddle on medium high heat and pour 1/4 cup scoops of batter. Fry a couple of minutes until bubbles show then flip and fry other side.
- Serve with ur favourite toppings.